1. Open the file you wish to edit, and press the edit mode icon.
2. Once in edit mode, tap on the slide you wish to copy.
3. The copy, paste, delete menu will pop up, select copy.
4. Go to the slide that is before where you wish to place the copy, tap this slide to pull up the copy, paste, delete menu. Select Paste, this ...
1. Select Menu and choose Recent.
2. Once In recent documents, swipe left on the document you wish to delete.
3. Choose the clear option to delete your document.
4. YOu have now successfully deleted a file.
To view your presentation notes/note pages in Presentation with your iPhone or iPad is simple.
1. Open your presentation file you wish to view.
2. Select the tool icon in the top right corner.
3. Switch the Notes from Off to On.
4. You may now view notes in Presentation in viewing mode.
5. To reverse this go back ...
Kingsoft Presentation for iPhone and iPad allows you to insert photos from your device.
Step 1. Open a PPT file you wish to edit and enter edit mode.
Step 2. Tap the insert button.
Step 3. Select the photo from your device, insert, and adjust as needed.
Step 4. You have now inserted a photo.
Note: All devices participating in Share Play are required to be on the same wireless network.
Device 1 (host device):
1. Open Share Playing in the Menu
2. Select Invite.
3. Select your file you wish to share and press start.
4. Provide the access code to all members you wish to join your presentation (up to 6 de...
Step 1. Open My Documents from the main menu.
Step 2. Select "Manage" and then select the file/files to be moved. Click on the “Move” button at the bottom of the screen.
Step 3. Select the folder where you want to transfer your file, and click the “OK” button in the upper right corner. If you don’t select a folder, yo...
Kingsoft Office supports the opening of documents from your cloud storage such as box, dropbox, google drive, etc, saving you the inconvenience of downloading them elsewhere.
1. Launch the WPS app on your iPhone. Tap the Cloud icon from the menu.
2. On the drop-down choose your desired cloud service. Then enter your account and pa...